Red Oak is by far the most popular hardwood used in flooring in the last century. Not only is it readily available and able to be responsibly harvested throughout large portions of the United States, it is also beautiful and durable.
Custom Red Oak hardwood flooring
A lifetime of relationships in the hardwood industry brings some fantastic capabilities to TongueAndGroove.com and the specifications we can achieve. Working directly with the most serious and advanced flooring manufacturers in the world gives us a unique ability to fulfill the most demanding orders. Wide planks up to 20 inches wide, lengths over 20 feet long, and full customization of thickness, grade and grain pattern are all easily obtainable through our industry partners.
Types of Red Oak flooring we offer
- Random Lengths
Red Oak flooring finishes available
- Factory Applied Urethane w/ Aluminum Oxide - matte, satin, semi-gloss or high-gloss
- Factory Applied Bona Matte Urethane
- Factory Applied Osmo Oil
- Factory Applied Woca Oil
Sizes of Red Oak flooring we offer
- Any width, from as narrow as 1" wide, all the way up to 20" wide planks
- Any thickness, from as thin as 5/16", all the way up to 1 1/2" thickness (standard thickness is 3/4")
- Any length, we specialize in long lengths